View Profile Celarent

12 Movie Reviews

Made me laugh

The world's best director was the funnies, but the 'movie' was funny also. Lol silent moments.

CoolDrMoney responds:

CoolDrMoney Funnies

Looks pro

Awesome animation. It sucks people are ranking it that low... this one deserves an frontpage, at least.
I loved the sincronizations to the music, along the stylishness of the drawings. There weren't any sucky parts either
Keep animating

Awesomeness

Never tough I would get a parodies done of my work. (parody of a parody XD) And there were scenes with the same angles and everything.
Too bad it didnt got an award... still, looking foward to a tricky section being opened in the future.
Keep animating, j00 got skillz

1 Game Review

Ride the rainbow

The title made me lol
I hate my firefox for unsynching the music... went to IE
Thought it was too hard at the beggining but quickly caught on, and played all of it. Nice selection of song, pretty badass :3
Also liked the fact the butons are lines as in the keyboard, I get confused easily with the PIU layout. The song fading when making a mistake was a nice touch too, nice job.
And lol, dancing DA emoticon.

GirlFlash responds:

thanks for the nice review, I'm not certain what it is thats making firefox be more laggy than ie of late, it never used to be this way :(

anyhoo, I'm glad you liked it, and the emote is one of my fave things about this game too :D
thanks for the sweet review :)

What is love?