An Animator's Dilemma An Animator's Dilemma

Made me laugh

Has happened to me o:
Also the remix at the end was well timed.

Don't Eat the Choco Bunny Don't Eat the Choco Bunny

Made me laugh

The world's best director was the funnies, but the 'movie' was funny also. Lol silent moments.

CoolDrMoney responds:

CoolDrMoney Funnies

The Shebeats Detective X The Shebeats Detective X

Looks pro

Awesome animation. It sucks people are ranking it that low... this one deserves an frontpage, at least.
I loved the sincronizations to the music, along the stylishness of the drawings. There weren't any sucky parts either
Keep animating

Oh Yeah Oh Yeah

sw33t

Loved this one, would be awesome to see a longer version. That part where you went 3d was crazy (the different layers and wireframe effect), but the sudden end left people beggin for more.
8 on humor because of the reason you made this.

Zidane VS Materazzi Zidane VS Materazzi

WIN for THE WORLD

I loled on how fast this fad spreaded through the net, and combining it with WRYYY is an instant win

SIEMPRE SIEMPRE

Wows

The idea is not that original, but the execution is brilliant, I think that is what counts. Great job on the 3d scenery, with the angles and simple shading, the style was great.

Takabus Takabus

Literally LOLed

Love the randomness, also the interesting effects. I actually laughed out loud at the end.

The White, The Black The White, The Black

Such style...

Amazing. Loved the ambience of the room, as the one "inside" the game. The characterizacion of the pieces, the techniques, the use of music, the plot... they were all awesome.

All the small things. All the small things.

Its awesome, to been done in a 4 hours

Dedicate more time to the next one and it will roX0r!
Hope to see more of you, my flash mentor!

Pet Pub [original] Pet Pub [original]

I lol'ed

Really good flow. I especially loved when they mention Murtle sucking at sports. Altough it need an higher sound quality.
Excellent for a first flash. Also I've seen that you are remaking this one.
Keep animating